Tuesday, September 28, 2010



The above drawing was done by me and colored by my lovely girlfriend Mary.

Fun stuph! So this past week I had to go to the dreaded Kinko's in order to print something out on 11x17" cardstock. It was Sunday night so there was only one employee there and several customers. He said it'd be faster if he just gave me the paper and I printed it out myself in the "self service center".

So I get the paper and attempt to print but he doesn't inform me that I first need to reprogram the printer. And then it jams. And jams again. Then nothing happens at all. And I don't even bother to ask for his help because I know he's the only one working and he's too busy. In the end, the computer charges me $11 for what should have costed like $1.50. So I'm angry; I've wasted almost half an hour dealing with this fickle piece o' crap printer.

Normally I would go to the front desk and ask for a refund (I've done it before), however there is only one guy there (as I've stated) and he's super busy. I had gone to Kinko's about four times that week and every time I left frustrated due to their lack of service and that they have no idea what they are doing (no offense to anyone who works there).

Now I'm not the kind of guy to yell at someone who is just trying to do their job. I've been on the otherside of the counter too often for me to go there. But I felt jipped and I needed compensation. I looked around me. I saw a large industrial hole puncher. The guy couldn't possibly catch me (as I've mentioned he was the only one there and was very busy). Five minutes later I'm in my car with the hole puncher, driving home.

2 comments:

  1. Didn't I add the headband or the bow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bow was there but you added the headband part and then I inked it in.

    ReplyDelete